13 May 2008

Slow Dancing

Some kids in Argentina organized a huge outdoor slow dancing party at the Planetarium in Palermo. How did I not realize until now that I haven't slow danced since, I actually can't even remember.

The movement is called Que Vuelvan Los Lentos. I thought maybe Argentineans may finally be catching on to the whole irony thing, but it turns out the whole thing is just a marketing campaign for Doritos.

There are these sorta cute commercials.


They also have these ads that read: We all look the same from close up.

I can't tell if the point is supposed to be that one of these guys is ugly and the other is attractive or if its just supposed to be about how they are different. But I guess talking about extreme close up is a good introduction to slow dancing.

No comments: