19 June 2008

Currently Obsessed: American Girl Kit Kittredge

I know I'm a dork but I totally want to see Kit Kittredge: An American Girl.



Little Miss Sunshine was on cable the other day and it solidified my intense girl crush on Abigail Breslin. For some reason she just makes me wish I could be a little girl again and be best friends with her. I remember a few months ago Jezebel posted a photo of her in a normal jeans and t-shirt outfit with the caption "Dear Abigail Breslin: Don't Ever Change" and I was like YES!
Remember when she presented at the Oscars with Will Smith's son when he messed up and she totally saved him. She is just the best. I know White Lightening agrees.

She is just everything that is awesome about being a little girl with out any of the grossness that makes Bratz dolls a thing that exist. Please, please don't let her turn into Tatum O'Neil, or LiLo. I mean don't get me wrong I LOVE Tatum but she has been through the ringer.

So the Kit Kittredge movie has brought up a lot of American Girl nostalgia for me.
Personally, I was a Samantha girl (the Victorian girl with brown hair and bangs, big surprise). I never had any of the outfits or accessories but I remember pouring over the catalog swooning over the accessories and the little fake food for her birthday party.

Her school stuff!
Birthday party stuff

Her lunch.
My sister was a Molly girl. Molly was from 1944.

The school stuff gets me every time.
I have a weakness for fake food.
Now for those of you that might not understand an American girl doll are around 2 feet tall which means all this stuff is like 10 times bigger than any of Barbie's stuff. By some weird loophole in laws of cute this stuff, although way bigger than Barbies stuff the American Girl stuff is somehow a million times cuter. Don't ask me to explain because there are super complicated equations involved.
We need a 10 hour mini-series about the making of the American Girl dolls from the first spark of an idea to how they designed and styled the fake food and notebook. I would Tivo that for sure.

There are a bunch of new dolls that didn't exist when I was a girl that I am drooling over. A seventies girl from San Francisco, a Mexican girl named Josefina, and a Nez Perce girl growing up in 1764, she has a teepee and everything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was a Molly! She was my "last doll" before I became a grown up (turned 10 and couldn't get away with playing with dolls) and I was very diligent with her upkeep. Her hair stayed in braids and her glasses stayed on. In her book she was a hula girl for Halloween and had to wear a black turtleneck under her costume. She thought she looked very glamorous and I'd agree. I still have her stored at my parents' house. Every accessory is still there tucked neatly in a little suitcase.

Anonymous said...

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片,A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

A片,aio,av女優,av,av片,aio交友愛情館,ut聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,視訊聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,情色聊天室,情色視訊,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,視訊,免費視訊,美女交友,成人交友,聊天室交友,微風論壇,微風成人,sex,成人,情色,情色貼圖,色情,微風,聊天室尋夢園,交友,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊辣妹,一夜情

情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍

A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,AIO交友愛情館,線上A片,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,成人交友,愛情公寓,色情聊天室,情色貼圖,色情,色情影片,做愛,情色,哈啦聊天室,聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,自拍,性愛

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情色,情趣用品,情趣用品

情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室