12 November 2009

Ombre Hair (aka hella long roots)


So I am really feeling this whole Ombre Hair trend. I am seriously considering doing some weird fake roots thing. Am I crazy? So I am really feeling this whole Ombre Hair trend. I am seriously considering doing some weird fake roots thing. Am I crazy? (via refinery 29)
I am thinking more of a Jennifer Connelly in Requiem for a Dream type situation. Tacky?

It looks pretty on Lesley Arfin. (photo via Hanelli)
I found a bunch of fancy fashion ladies with some major roots on the Fashion Spot.
Erin Wasson
Lou Dillion
Alexa Chung
and there are this girl from Is Mental
oh and GAGA
and also some questionables.
Jessica Simpson
Cameron Diaz
Megan Fox.

What do we think people should I do it? What color? I am thinking a sorta Jennifer Anniston-y golden light brown.

3 comments:

Secret Shop said...

Yes, do it!
I have the Alexa Chung cut/roots thing going on and it's funnnn.
You'd look perty.

Nicole Marie said...

I have been contemplating the same thing. But I have very dark alot black hair and unless I just what to completely f' my hair up and bleach the tips, I don't know how this trend will work for me.

But if you have a lighter brown tone I think ashy blonde tips or even...gasp platinum blonde tips are rad.

jenelle.Campbell-C said...

Totally did the light brown on the bottom of my hair (dark brown) couple years ago. LOVED IT!!!!!!! However, it really really killed my hair...